NATA Accredited Services
Through our NATA scope of accreditation, we are able to provide the following testing and certification services for:
- HEPA filters and associated apparatus
- Laminar flow clean work benches
- Class 1 biological safety cabinets
- Class 2 biological safety cabinets
- Cytotoxic safety cabinets
- Animal handling cabinets
- Clean room installations
- Recirculating fume cupboards
Scope of Accreditation link
- Supply, installation and certification of HEPA filters.
- Gaseous decontamination (fumigation) of filter installations and clean rooms.
- Replacement of air filters serving air handling equipment inclusive of primary and secondary filters.
- Servicing and maintenance of air handling equipment.
- Supply of proprietary and generic air filter ranges from G4 to F9 rated filters
- Supply, installation and servicing of filters and associated filter products ranging from G4 panel and bag filters to final / remote HEPA filter installations.
- Our team incorporates the expertise of qualified and licensed electrical, sheetmetal and mechanical fitter tradesmen.
- Repair, modify and servicing of air conditioning ducting and filter installations.
For 24 hour a day 7 days a week emergency breakdown services, please contact the below team members for expert advice and prompt service.